Powered by Bpositiv is in its twelth year running!
Powered by Bpositiv is a group of volunteers, sponsors, runners, and walkers who gather to help generate awareness of the Bpositiv Foundation and its mission.
The Powered by Bpositiv team is open to anyone who would like to help us fight childhood cancer in Oregon and help to raise money and awareness towards this purpose. We are open to runners and walkers of all abilities and offer a team environment to support your training.
Our motto adorns our jerseys...we hope it will inspire you to simply try!
It's not how fast you run...it's how fast you run to help.
Thank you to our friends, runners, sponsors and spectators for making past fundraisers for local families a great success!
Join us on April 25th for the 2021 Eugene Marathon.
You can help; here's how:
- Contact Daniel Pite and tell him you want to join the Bpositiv team.
- Sign up to run or walk the 2021 Eugene Marathon, Half Marathon, or 5K.
- During the registration, join the Powered by Bpositiv team by clicking on the tab.
- Meet up with Daniel and dozens of other Bpositiv supporters at the event for pre-race and post-race festivities.
Some points to note:
- The Powered by Bpositiv race team is an official team in the Eugene Marathon.
- You do not need to participate in any race to be a part of the Bpositiv team.
- All are welcome - runners, walkers, and enthusiastic encouragers!
If you are interested in joining the Powered by Bpositiv team (running or otherwise), please contact us for details.
Last year we had our most successful race team ever and we are excited for this year's team.
Please join us for our Powered by Bpositiv charity race team in 2020.